Here are some rapper marketing tips that are sure to up your marketing game!
1. Brand Boosting on IG
A. Find brands u respect and like that have semi-large followings on IG.
B. write a song promoting them.
C. drop it real quick and @ them....
D. if it’s good, they’ll promote it to their following.
2. Low Cost, Huge Promo
A. Many IG pages have huge followings of people that like hiphop
B. Many will promote u in their story for anywhere from $10 - $25
( you’ll be surprised how cheap it is, ask them )
Always be very professional.
Because the biggest rappers you know, all know how to act professional when it’s the right time.
3. Contact other rappers with large followings that may need help with their bars and propose writing songs for them. Let them hear your product.
4. Contact other producers who have large followings and write hooks for their beats and send it to them
( do a couple free until they’re hooked, “then” charge them after their feenin’ )
5. Put your music on youtube, spotify, itunes and soundcloud frequently. Drop at least every 10-14 days if you are in buzz building mode.
Additional tips for Rappers!!
2 marketing tips to increase ur buzz
1. Ask ur fans what are their favorite topics ( write songs about them )
2. Write a song about the city where ur from
PS - If you're serious about your music, just click here to grab this crazy "Industry Beats" Vip Beat Membership right now!!
Comment down below your thoughts, feelings, and opinions on this!